Dashboard with Filters - Best Practice
I am pretty new to Smartsheet and will need your help to build a dashboard. What is the best practice to create one?
I have multiple salespeople in my team, each of them have their own grid.
The grid looks something like this:
ID | Date | Stage | Comments
I am creating forms for them to fill up on a daily basis - which will make their lives easier.
In Stage, there are multiple values which they can choose from a dropdown list such as:
- Touch 1 - Customer did not pick up call
- Touch 2 - Customer did not pick up call for a second time
- Nurture - Perhaps customer will revisit next time
- Meeting Set - Face to face meeting set
- Evaluation - Met customer(or had an appointment with customer) now evaluating solution
- Dropped - Not interested/solution does not fit
Now, I like to create an overall picture for management to take a quick look. The dashboard will look like this as attached.
I like to show piecharts of total calls, total meetings for a particular day and a particular salespeople. The tricky part is that total calls should only consist of (Touch 1, Touch 2, Nurture, Meeting Set) while total meetings will consist of (Evaluation, Dropped, Sold). Also, the detailed report for the filtered salesperson should also be displayed in a widget
This dashboard should also allow me to quickly filter (as you can see in red) a sales person and date.
What is the best approach with this? Thanks in advance!
Help Article Resources
Check out the Formula Handbook template!