Link to sign out after form submittal?

Paul Grim
Paul Grim ✭✭✭✭✭
edited 05/15/20 in Smartsheet Basics

I have a form that users will be submitting whenever they remove an item from the Supply Room. The form will capture which item was removed, the quantity removed, and who removed it. I am capturing the "who" by forcing the user to log into Smartsheet when they access the form link.

However, there is no way for them to log *out* of Smartsheet after the form has been submitted. I have it set to reload the form in case the user needs to remove more than one item from the Supply Room, but when they are finished removing items I want them to be able to easily log out so that the next person doesn't remove items under the previous person's login ID. For some strange reason Smartsheet does not offer a method to logout after a form has been submitted!

The only thing I can think to do is to add a message to the form response that says:

"CLOSE THE BROWSER WHEN YOU ARE DONE IN ORDER TO LOG OUT OF THE INVENTORY SYSTEM!"

But that's clunky and relies on the user to read and follow directions when a nice big "Logout" button would be so much more effective.

Is there a better way to get users to log out of the form when they are done?

Smartsheet Certified Product User

Answers