Display Logo at the sheet level

rcabralrcabral ✭✭✭✭✭
05/26/20
Accepted

Hi,

is there a possibility to display 2 logos at the sheet level?

I know that I can include a logo image to the workspace and that will replace the "smartsheet" logo from all files within that workspace. But what I am trying to do is to personalise at the sheet level because within the same workspace I have sheets that could use different logos.

Also, I am not looking to include an image to a row or cell in the sheet, because most of my sheets are project related that link back to reports and dashboards and I am afraid to mess them up.

Thank you

Best Answer

Answers

• Andrée StaråAndrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @rcabral

Unfortunately, it's not possible at the moment, but it's an excellent idea!

Please submit an Enhancement Request when you have a moment

As a possible workaround, you could add the Logos to the Sheet Summary section.

Would that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå

Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET PARTNER & CONSULTANT / EXPERT

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E: [email protected] | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me about help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or something else entirely.

• rcabralrcabral ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi@Andrée Starå ,

thank you for coming back to me. I understand its not available. Thank you. I will submit and ER.

When you say to use the sheet summary. When I create a field, where would that display?

• rcabralrcabral ✭✭✭✭✭

thank you. that is what I thought. It would not create the impact I would wish for, as it would require user action to open the side bar.

Thank you

edited 05/26/20

@rcabral

You're more than welcome!

You could also add a section at the top of the sheet. I've done that previously in many different client solutions.

If you set them up properly it will not mess anything up.

Feel free to contact me about help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or something else entirely.

• rcabralrcabral ✭✭✭✭✭

@Andrée Starå , you mean like create a row, incl a picture and resize to the cell size? I would say yes. it would work. Just need to account for that extra row on my sheet when linking back to reports and dashboards I suppose.

Thank you

@rcabral

Yes, exactly.

You're more than welcome!