Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Summarizing project KPI´s in symbols

Options
Anneke Guilliard
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2017 Posts

Hi, does anyone experienced how to summarize project data (like deliverables, issues, status and so on) in symbols (RYG balls, arrows)? Do I need a formular for this? I´d like to summarize it to show them at our dashboard. I use symbols already but do not know how to summarize them automatically at the end of the column. For e.g. the status column (RYG balls).

Comments

• J. Craig Williams
    J. Craig Williams ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 01/11/17
    Options

Anneke,

The symbols are very much a matter of user-preference. Your team may think that a red ball means the project is late, the next team that it is delivered or has issues.

You and your team need to define what the symbols mean to you THEN you can write the formula to have it show you that automatically.

Craig

• Anneke Guilliard
    edited 01/17/17
    Options

Dear Craig,

Thanks for that suggestion we´ll discuss it and see if it results in what we are searching for.

Best

Anneke

This discussion has been closed.