Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

I just Cant Seem to figure this one out help please.

Options
Alan Beaird
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2017 Posts

Ok In the picture Below Cell ?:? is going to be a drop Down List pulled from a drop down list on a  web site.

Action wanted :

•        After I figure out how to link the Drop Down List in F20.
  •         I would like to create a new Row above row 26 and Insert the Drop Down List               Slection into B25 instead of in F20.
  •         
  •        Cells  B25 E;24, F;24, & G;24 I call them the UNIT ROW Cells 

E;24, F;24, & G;24 values will be manually inserted H;24 will be a remobe button.

•         CellS K;29, K;31, & K;33 is the total SUM of all UNIT ROWS  by Colums with a value equal             to or greater than (0) 

1. Reasoning Why:

I want the Drop Down Box at F;20 to be the activator for inserting more than one unit to           the table below D;24 E;24  F;24 & G;24 this way I can add as many units as possible.

I alos need to be able to Delete a UNIT ROWS by clicking on a button in Column H of                     the UNIT ROWS I wish to delete.

Question;

What Formula do i use to make F20 work?  

I already know how to the rest works.

Untitled drawing.jpg

Comments

• Shaine Greenwood
    Options

Hi Alan—

It appears that you're looking for assistance on Excel.

This is the Smartsheet Community forum, where users of the Smartsheet application (www.smartsheet.com) come to share information on how to take advantage of Smartsheet. Even though we likely have plenty of Excel users in this forum, the Community is focused on answering Smartsheet questions—not Excel questions.

If you need assistance with Excel, I'd recommend searching for a Microsoft forum for that application.

This discussion has been closed.