How can I upload an image or video to a form?

Options

I use forms for surveys a lot. I'd like to be able to use a video to ask a question. For example, if the survey is for the CEO, I'd like to video the CEO actually asking the question. Also, I'd also like to refer to graphs in my questions so I need to be able to upload images.

Tags:

Answers

• L_123
    L_123 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

open the form editor and in the top right there is an attachment box. Drag that down into the form and when you open the form up again there will be an option to include an attachment

• KBeem
    KBeem ✭✭✭
    Options

Thank you for your quick response. I tried using the method you suggested and it works to actually get the File Upload option onto the form, but I am unable to drag and drop a file and the blue "browse files" hyperlink doesn't work.

• KBeem
    KBeem ✭✭✭
    Options

I don't want the responder to upload a file, I want to upload an image on the survey.

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @KBeem

Are you trying to do it in the live form?

Can you maybe share some screenshots? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help. (share too, andree@getdone.se)

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Colleen Branigan
    Options

Was there a resolution to this request? I would like to be able to add an attachment that goes out with my form as well. I have a need to send a blank billing sheet to be signed and returned with the form submittal