Using Tomorrow in date filters

Hi,

We have a SmartSheet that has several systems and their respective go live dates as columns. I am trying to create a filter that will show which systems are going live tomorrow for our infrastructure team.

If I use the filter option "is in the next (days)" = 1 then it shows both today and tomorrow. I am unable to use the combination of "is in the next (days)" = 1 and "is not today" since I need the match condition to be set to "at least one condition" since we are looking at several columns of data.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

Best Answer

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

I would suggest a helper checkbox column that checks the box on each row if any one of those dates equals tomorrow. THen you can filter off of the box being checked.

=IF(OR([LevelUp Upgrade Install Date]@row = TODAY(1), [Omnivore Agent Go Live]@row = TODAY(1), [Potmates Go Live]@row = TODAY(1), [Uber Eats Go Live]@row = TODAY(1), [Aloha Upgrade]@row = TODAY(1)), 1)

Come see me in Seattle at ENGAGE 2024! I will be at the 10xViz partner booth throughout as well as the "Lets Talk About Community" Meet & Eat table on Tuesday from 11:45am - 12:45pm!

CERTIFIED SMARTSHEET PLATINUM PARTNER

10xViz.com

Answers