Sharing Templates

Debra N. Lopez
edited 10/01/20 in Smartsheet Basics

I've created a Testing template for UAT/SIT that I have used internally and would like to share with Smartsheet, does anyone know the process of doing that? Is there an approval process?

Tags:

Best Answers

Answers

• Thank you Genevieve!

• Hi! Where I can get it?

• Debra N. Lopez
    edited 10/22/21

Hi Nestor,

I did not get to actually publishing until today, due to other commitments. I was also fortunate to have gotten a few ideas here in the community, when I had some issues with nested queries a while back.

I have a form under it, as well as a separate log where I tracked primarily FAILED Test cases (and linked % results or summary data back to the master project plan) with teams that were geographically dispersed.

Please feel free to connect via linked in if you have additional questions @Debra N. Lopez .

#template

• Aaron Smith
    Aaron Smith ✭✭✭✭✭

@Debra N. Lopez This is great Debra! I tried to search the available Templates, but this doesn't appear to be out there yet as an option. Would you mind sharing a copy of this with me (so I can Save my own copy locally)? My Contact info is [email protected]

I'd really appreciate it!

• @Debra N. Lopez This looks great for my system testing needs. I could not find it in the Smartsheet Solution Center Templates. Would you mind sharing this sheet with me so I can save my own copy locally? I appreciate it! 😀

Thanks,

Scott

[email protected]

• Can you share it here since it is still not listed among other templates until it is generally available?