Does anyone have a more in dept template for a CRM?

I know there are general ones but I need one that can keep track of what customers buy and can also can keep track of visits.

Best Answers

Answers

• M Underbrink
    M Underbrink ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey Tracy,

CRMs tend to be very specific to industry or goal. Especially if you are building one from scratch in Smartsheet. Perhaps we can brainstorm some ideas. Can you give more details around "what they buy" and "visits"?

Do you imagine having a row for every transaction, or a single row for each customer with transactions stored underneath? What constitutes a visit? Is it a visit to the customer site? Is it a visit to their site/office?

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Tracy PIneda

What industry are you in?

Can you describe your process in more detail and maybe share examples or some screenshots? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help. (share too, andree@getdone.se)

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• @Andrée Starå and @M Underbrink

So you are correct it is a very industry specific build. Basically we get new clients from recruitment events.

Then we register them to take health classes.

I need to be able to add new clients and then place them into specific classes, and be able to take attendance for each of the classes.

Also, need to be able to pull a client up and see what class they have taken.

I have in the past customized Zoho for example for our specific need but this client has to use Smartsheet for HIPPA purposes.

I can't really send screen shots as I don't really have anything built out yet except the class attendance part.

I really need the capacity to see what classes each participant/contact has taken and it needs to be pretty automated as the folks doing the input will be entry level staff.

• Thanks all; I am willing to invest the time to learn (as is my client). Also, is there any specific training sets that you would recommend taking, even if paid?

Tracy

• @M Underbrink

Super helpful! I have started using a template for the attendance part of it just trying to configure the client part to have all the information needed. Each client doesn't need access to their dashboard. The team on our end needs to be able to see what classes they have taken in which topic and their attendance. So maybe a summary or something? There are about 2,000 clients though, so that would be a lot of dashboards or summaries! Maybe using parent and child rows?

Tracy

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Tracy PIneda

Happy to help!

I saw that it got answered already!

Let me know if I can help with anything else!

Have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Andrée

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.