Dashboard - Data not on the underlying report but is showing on the dashboard

Hi

I have a dashboard set up to pull from one report only.

There are two rows that are showing on the dashboard which shouldn't be there based on the date criteria set.

When I check the underlying report they are not on the report.

Does anyone know why they might be showing?

Thanks

Answers

• Ramzi K
    Ramzi K ✭✭✭✭✭

@Steph Macgregor

A few things to check:

• Is the report filtered by Current User?
    • Delete and re-ad the report and see if the problem persists

Not typical behavior for sure...

Cheers,

Ramzi

Ramzi Khuri - Principal Consultant @ Cedar Tree Consulting (www.cedartreeconsulting.com)

Feel free to email me: ramzi@cedartreeconsulting.com

💡 If this post helped you out, please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful.

• Hi Ramzi

1. Dashboard is set to widget editor, can't see anything on the report to show it is filtering by user
    2. I deleted and re-added and it still shows the two odd lines
  • Ramzi K
    Ramzi K ✭✭✭✭✭

@Steph Macgregor

Sorry, let me clarify. Open the report itself (not from the Dashboard) and see what it's filtered on.

Ramzi Khuri - Principal Consultant @ Cedar Tree Consulting (www.cedartreeconsulting.com)

💡 If this post helped you out, please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful.

• Hi Ramzi

Is this the view you were meaning?

• Ramzi K
    Ramzi K ✭✭✭✭✭

@Steph Macgregor

Yes, thanks. Strange. Now what would help is a screen shot of the Dashboard view of the report and the report running on it's own.

Cheers,

Ramzi

• Steph Macgregor
    edited 10/20/20

Could it be the time zone? It is only picking up extra entries that are from yesterdays date here in NZ.

So on a personal account level my dashboard and report look right when I view them in the smartsheet account but on the link for the dashboard is not local time?

• Ramzi K
    Ramzi K ✭✭✭✭✭

@Steph Macgregor

Could be. Since you have some filtering by date. But I'm not convinced that's the issue. It would need a bit more research.