can't archive a closed project

Jo McEvoy
Jo McEvoy ✭✭✭
edited 06/14/22 in Add Ons and Integrations

Hi, has anyone had trouble archiving a project? I have archived several projects lately but one closed project will not archive. thx!

Best Answer

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin

Hi @Jo McEvoy

Would you mind providing a bit more clarification?

Are you talking about using Control Center to archive projects, or some other function in the Smartsheet application? If you're talking about Control Center, what do you mean when you say it "will not archive", do you receive an error message?

• Jo McEvoy
    Jo McEvoy ✭✭✭

Yes, in Control Center. When I try to run an archive on closed projects, it won't appear in the list of closed projects, but other closed projects are there to be archived. thx!

• Jo McEvoy
    Jo McEvoy ✭✭✭

Thanks for your help! I do have a ticket in with support, but thought I'd see in the meantime if anyone had experienced this.

• Just curious if there was a resolution to this... I'm experiencing the same issue.

• Jo McEvoy
    Jo McEvoy ✭✭✭

No I didn't get a resolution. I finally moved it archive manually. :(

• Krunal
    Krunal ✭✭✭✭

Hi Jo,

I have the same issue where projects are in closed stage and when I perform archiving through Control Center it shows me warnings in the Logs with Error: Not Found(1006)

Just curious to know did the Smartsheet support team helped you in resolving this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Krunal Amin