Update Request Confirmation Email Change

Caroline S.Caroline S. Employee
edited 11/23/20 in Using Smartsheet
11/23/20 Edited 11/23/20

Hi Community,

As many of you know, Smartsheet has always sent a confirmation email anytime someone responds to an update or approval request. Based on customer feedback, we have made the confirmation optional. Each respondent can now opt in to the confirmation by checking the box at the bottom of the request form.

This change will help reduce the number of emails from Smartsheet and applies to automated approval requests, automated update requests, and manual update requests.

Thank you to everyone who chimed in on Community or sent enhancement requests. As the product owner for forms and requests, I read everything you write, and it helps my team prioritize our projects. Keep that feedback coming!

Best,

Caroline

Comments

• Kaily SerraltaKaily Serralta ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you for making this change! It's a lot easier to "sell" the use of the tool and invest in the process.

• Awesome, thank you for listening to our feedback!

• Sam FoxSam Fox ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you so much for making this change!

• Bassam.M KhalilBassam.M Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank for making this change and for listening to our feedback

Best Regards

Bassam.M Khalil

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!