Calculation of the number of actions per contact for a multi-contact cell

Options

Hello,

I am new to using Smartsheet and I want to extract the number of cells that refer to a contact. This may seem simple, but Smartsheet only takes into account the first contact mentioned in a cell, if it has several.

Example for the year 2020: How many times was the contact "e-mail address" mentioned?

--> =COUNTIFS({Frame 1}; "2020"; {Frame 2}; "Contact name")

Tags:

Answers

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 12/03/20
    Options

Hi @Christophe AUBRIOT

Hope you are fine, please try the following formula ( 2020 is the column contain multi contact list in each cell.

to count number of contacts in that column use the following formula = COUNT(DISTINCT([2020]:[2020]))

PMP Certified

bassam.khalil2009@gmail.com

☑️ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as an ( Accepted Answer), and I will be grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful"

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @Christophe AUBRIOT

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

PMP Certified

bassam.khalil2009@gmail.com

☑️ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as an ( Accepted Answer), and I will be grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful"

• Christophe AUBRIOT
    Options

Bonjour Bassam,

Merci pour votre réponse.

En fait je recherche le nombre de fois ou par exemple le contact Bas est mentionné.

Dans votre photo, 3 fois.

Merci beaucoup en attendant Bassam.M Khalil