Basic automation not working

Hi,

I've looked over the other answers related to similar questions, but none of the things mentioned are helping at the moment. I've set up a basic automation to alert us to a new submission, but none of us are getting notifications when the submissions come in. Could someone take a look at my automation and see what I can do to fix it?

Thank you!

Anne

Tags:

Answers

• Mark Cronk
    Mark Cronk ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Anne Drabicky ,

The logic looks fine.

Open your automation window and click the gear in the top right corner. Set your automation permissions to Limited or Unrestricted and see if that fixes the issue. Also confirm that the Specific People in your alert have the right email addresses.

Hope it works.

Mark

I'm grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful". Thank you for contributing to the Community.

• Anne Drabicky
    edited 12/19/20

Thanks, Mark! My permissions were already set to unrestricted but I'm still not getting the notifications. I used to get them, when we first started using Smartsheet last year, so I've emailed our IT dept to see if it's maybe something they changed on their end. I appreciate your quick response!

Anne

• Mark Cronk
    Mark Cronk ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Anne, This is beyond my knowledge level. I would try creating a new automation and see if it will send to just you. If that doesn't work it's time for your IT guys or the Smartsheet support team. Let me know how it goes. Thanks for trying the Community.

Mark

I'm grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful". Thank you for contributing to the Community.