Charts plotting 0

Hi all,

I am trying to come up with a formula to avoid showing 0 on a chart for a dashboard. I am using this formula but I am getting an incorrect argument

=IF(COUNTIFS({GIH Globalization Project Tracker Range 9}, "Product") > 0, COUNTIFS({GIH Globalization Project Tracker Range 6}, "Approved", {GIH Globalization Project Tracker Range 5}, "Q1 FY21"))

Basically I am trying to see how many products were approved in Q1 and if the number if 0, for that cell to show up as blank.

HELP!

Answers

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Sandra Vulis Petrosyan

Hope you are fine, could you please supply a screenshot ( remove any sensitive data ) to help me to write the exact formula for you

PMP Certified

bassam.khalil2009@gmail.com

☑️ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as an ( Accepted Answer), and I will be grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful"

• Sandra Vulis Petrosyan
    edited 02/09/21

Hello Bassam,

Thank you for reaching out. Below is how my source sheet is set up. The information is being fed from a separate project tracker

I am basically trying to set up a dashboard of approved products for the fiscal year without the zero's showing up on a chart. Thank you in advance.