Dashboard Chart data labels

Options

How to adjust chart label sizes so its not all over the charts. Can I put the label below the chart similar to what you can do in excel?

Best Answer

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Lynna

Hope you are fine, unfortunately, charts in smartsheet don't have the same features as excel and you need to play around to mobilize the view as you wish ( changing the chart type or splitting the data, or filter it ).

PMP Certified

bassam.khalil2009@gmail.com

☑️ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as an ( Accepted Answer), and I will be grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful"

Answers

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Lynna

Hope you are fine, unfortunately, charts in smartsheet don't have the same features as excel and you need to play around to mobilize the view as you wish ( changing the chart type or splitting the data, or filter it ).

PMP Certified

☑️ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as an ( Accepted Answer), and I will be grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful"

• Lynna
    Lynna ✭✭
    Options

Thanks Bassam! I probably would need to put a table side by side the chart to show the numbers.

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Lynna

You are welcome and am happy to help you

PMP Certified

• Rick Mayer
    Options

How did that help? How do you add a label to a chart bar or line?

• reneeand_OHS
    Options

I agree, the formatting of data points in charts is really frustrating and downright sloppy. I wish they would spend some time enhancing this feature so that we don't have to look to other software to meet our needs.