Calendar app - unable to filter by symbols (1star - 5 star)

Options
Nitin Ale
Nitin Ale ✭✭
edited 06/14/22 in Add Ons and Integrations

The drop down values for the column (Symbols) are gibberish when trying to use the filters in the calendar app

This is what I expect to see. it works fine in the associated sheet. Is this a bug ?

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Options

Hi @Nitin Ale

It looks like the Calendar App is reading your symbol column as a date column instead. Is there any possibility that the column names were changed recently?

I tested this symbol type of column on my own Calendar App and it shows the correct symbols:

If you would mind, could you try fully logging out of Smartsheet and the Calendar App, then log in again to see if that helped re-fresh the Filter settings to recognize the correct column? If that doesn't help, can you try accessing the Calendar App from either a different browser or from Incognito mode? (See: Troubleshooting Guide).

Let me know if this has worked for you! If not, you may want to reach out to Smartsheet Support with full screen captures like the ones above, but also of the sheet in Grid View, or even a screen recording if possible. They'll be able to troubleshoot this with you in a private channel.

Cheers,

Genevieve