Find function stops working for contact type column

Options

The following formula used to work but stopped working recently. Anyone encountered the same issue and managed to resolve it?

=COUNTIFS([Assigned To]:[Assigned To], FIND("Name", @cell) > 0)

"Assigned To" is a contact column

Tags:

Answers

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @Alan Phuan

Hope you are fine, i tested your formula and it's work perfectly, please try to create a new test sheet with the Assigned To column and try the formula if you face the same problem then Contact Support

PMP Certified

bassam.khalil2009@gmail.com

☑️ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as an ( Accepted Answer), and I will be grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful"

• Alan Phuan
    Options

Hi @Bassam.M Khalil ,

Thanks for looking into this!

I created a new sheet and the formula does work. Looking into the issue again, the difference between the new sheet and existing sheet is that the contact column in the existing sheet is actually a vlookup formula that retrieves contacts from another sheet.

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Alan Phuan 

please try the same VLOOKUP formula in the new sheet and check are you facing the same problem you facing in the original sheet.

PMP Certified

bassam.khalil2009@gmail.com

☑️ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as an ( Accepted Answer), and I will be grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful"