Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) - Column Formula Configuration

Options
124»

Comments

• Carlos Montes
    Options

Hi Lea, thks for your clarifications, i still have a quick Q. How could i edit, the "Task Duration Health Workdays" instead of 4 to 7 for example. I tried and there is no hidden column with that, even though the formula points to that field, how can i change it?, thks appreciated

• Sandra Wlasiewicz
    Options

Hi All,

Thanks to the team for this fantastic template. I love it but it doesn't fully cover my needs. I saw that when rows are deleted or indented the latter WBS number changes. Since we are using this WBS as the Case ID, it's important that the numbers don't change once assigned. Do you have any quick fix for that?

Essentially I want to make the parent WBS numbering to stay the same when a row before it gets deleted, e.g. row 6 and 7 -> 6 gets deleted, 7 should stay as 7 and not change to 6. The same with indentation, if I indent row 6 to become 5.1 I want 7 to remain 7 and not change to 6. Is it possible?

This way if the case ID is locked I should have them appear for the correct project name when someone sorts by any column in the sheet.

Thank you! :)

• Amy Swan
    Amy Swan ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Tom Zylstra I love it! Is there a way to pull only the parent row in an index collect formula? My use case is I have an HR sheet with employee names on the parent row and their certifications in the sub rows. I have another employee health project sheet and I only want to pull the parent row (Employee Name) over with an index collect column formula and no sub rows. =IFERROR(INDEX(COLLECT({Master File Tracker Employee Name}, {Master File Tracker Range 2}, [Row ID]@row), 1), "No Match Found")

• JDI
    JDI ✭✭
    Options

Is there a template that has both WBS numbering a budget (and hopefully) invoice rollup features? Or, is there a way to copy the WBS column to a budget/rollup template?

• jaguone
    jaguone ✭✭
    Options

@Tom Zylstra , We are using smartsheet.eu. I can't find the template in Solution Center. Much appreciated if you could upload the template to the EU server as well 😊 Thanks!