Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

PM Solutions

Erin Glover
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2017 Posts

It's going on 14 days and I still have no idea how to access the Solutions PM templates discussed in this webinar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGdbyfiYFZo  Customer Support has been no help what so ever.

Can anyone provide LINKS to the templates, because Othello Barbosa e Silva | Smartsheet

Sales Development Representative

can't.

A very dissatisfied customer,

Erin Glover

Comments

• Kara Lumley
    Kara Lumley Employee
    edited 03/30/17

Hi Erin,

Thanks for your comment and I apologize for your frustration - we have retired those solutions from our website, so newer folks internally may not have been able to access them. I will be happy to share the the solution with you - please email me at kara.lumley@smartsheet.com so I have your email address. 

Best,
    Kara

• Hi Kara!  I appreciate your response.  Can you please help me understand what "retired those solutions" means?  And why, if so retired, they are still advertised on your website?  From a customer service / expectatin perspective it just seems like smartsheet would eliminate discussion of such.  They were introduced less than 18 months ago.  Will they be replaced?

Nonethe less, I appreciate your direct and swift response and solution.  

Thanks again, 

Erin

• Kara Lumley
    Kara Lumley Employee
    edited 04/11/17

Hi Erin,

Just shared with you - when I said "retired the solutions" - I meant that we removed the actual templates from being downloadable from the website - they were causing more confusion for customers, which we definately don't want!

Please feel free to email me with any more questions, happy to help.

Thanks,

Kara

• Good Afternoon Kara

Would you mind sending me the link also? I too wanted these but when i asked customer support i was met with everything but what i asked for.

Thanks

Vikki

• Hi Vikki,

Please send me an email (so that I have your email address) and I'll be happy to share.

kara.lumley@smartsheet.com

Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.