Can someone review my work to ensure the notification will be sent as intended?

I am updating automations in a working environment, and could use help to confirm notifications will be sent as intended.

The automation below is intended to send notification only when the Sales Order field gets populated if the Noble Team Member field is equal to a specific response and the Commercial Manager field is equal to a specific response. Both conditions must apply. Is the automation correct?

Answers

• Kimberly Loveless
    Kimberly Loveless ✭✭✭✭✭✭

If the Noble Team Member field is just an email field not a contact field then yes it should run as you intended. If it is a contact field you may need to make it "is one of" and select the contact.

I always test mine when building just to make sure. You could have the alert sent to you and test it and then if it works update it to the correct person.

• Thank you Kimberly. The Noble Team Member field is a contact field. It appears to be working as is, without making it a "is one of" field. The difficulty I find in testing in the live environment is that I need to wait until the criteria are met for a true request. This automation runs concurrent with a similar automation where the Noble Team Member gets the notification regardless of who the Commercial Manager will be, so I am concerned that the second alert may send a duplicate notification. The concurrent automation is as follows: