Quotation Requests

I am looking to buy or hire a simple product, I would like to enter all the details (Qty, Duration, Delivery address, date required etc) in to smartsheet and select who I want to send it to and summit. Which will send it to various suppliers for them to quote. However I do not want the suppliers to see each other’s comments and prices and is a sealed bid and what it to populate into the smartsheet directly. Also when I send it to the supplier it removes my internal reference e.g. customers name.

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Anthony Gulley

I hope you're well and safe!

Which Smartsheet Plan do you have?

I structured it for a client to use one sheet per Supplier that is linked/connected to a master sheet, and then through a report and helper sheet, we could easily compare the quotes.

Make sense?

Would that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.