Can we create a report to find which sheets have proofs attached?

We have multiple project sheets and our team uses proofs within those sheets. I want to create a report to find out which sheets have proofs attached to them. Is it possible?

If not report, is there any way using formulae that we can find out if the sheet has proof? For example, if the sheet has a proof attached, a particular cell value is 1 otherwise 0.

Thank you.

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @ameyaa

I hope you're well and safe!

First, proofing is available in reports now, but unfortunately, as far as I know, it's not possible now to report on if there are proofs or not attached, but it's an excellent idea!

Please submit an Enhancement Request when you have a moment.

As a possible workaround, there might be something else in the sheet that indicates that a proof has been added, or you could maybe add a checkbox to indicate it and report on it.

Would that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Ameya Athalye
    Ameya Athalye ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks @Andrée Starå. Will submit a feature request.

It's quite frustrating to see that some of important features are not on top on Smartsheet's list. Also, there is no way to see where these feature requests are in the list. Most of the past improvements are simply not really exciting. For example, that new look was not really needed. Validating inputs in forms, or better conditional logic in forms (not just hide and show field but more actionable features) could have been better.

Disappointed Smartsheet.

-

Ameya

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@ameyaa

Happy to help!

Yes, I can understand the frustration, but I can assure you that Smartsheet looks at all options and makes the best choices depending on many different criteria.

Remember! Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.