Data Shuttle / Only works once with manual trigger

Dan Naugle
Dan Naugle ✭✭✭
edited 06/14/22 in Add Ons and Integrations

New Data Shuttle user here...

Background:

Pulling from an Excel file stored in my OneDrive. No automation at this time, triggering the upload manually as I test the approach.

Issue:

I can get the initial data pull to work just file. When I update the source data and manually trigger a second time I get a successful run response from Data Shuttle but no new rows are added. The new data has unique row identifiers so that should not be the issue.

Has anyone had a similar issue?

Thank you!

Best Answer

• Krissia B.
    Krissia B. Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @Dan Naugle ,

May you provide us a screenshot (please block out any sensitive data) of your workflow setup? I am unable to replicate the same issue. I created a test with an excel from my Onedrive to be used in the workflow. My sheet updated (not just the first time, but a second and third as well)when i updated the source (excel). The data added a new row as well as change existing data.

Cheers,

Krissia

Answers

• Krissia B.
    Krissia B. Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello @Dan Naugle ,

May you provide us a screenshot (please block out any sensitive data) of your workflow setup? I am unable to replicate the same issue. I created a test with an excel from my Onedrive to be used in the workflow. My sheet updated (not just the first time, but a second and third as well)when i updated the source (excel). The data added a new row as well as change existing data.

Cheers,

Krissia

• Dan Naugle
    Dan Naugle ✭✭✭

Thank you Krissia for your response.

I found an issue with the source file behavior that has been corrected.

Best regards,

Dan