Is there any way to create logic off of TWO fields in a form?

I want to have a field populate based on the responses to two fields above it. For example, if field 1 is "yes" AND field 2 is "no", show field 3.

Thanks in advance!

Tags:

Best Answer

• Kimberly Loveless
    Kimberly Loveless ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

I don't think that it is possible as you described it at this time, definitely put in an enhancement request though because I am sure that others would find it helpful as well.

I don't know if it will work in your use case but you could do multiple layer of logic such as

If Field 1 is "Yes" then show Field 2

If Field 2 is "No" then show Field 3

However that obviously doesn't work if Field 2 is required regardless of the answer to to Field 1

Answers

• Kimberly Loveless
    Kimberly Loveless ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

I don't think that it is possible as you described it at this time, definitely put in an enhancement request though because I am sure that others would find it helpful as well.

I don't know if it will work in your use case but you could do multiple layer of logic such as

If Field 1 is "Yes" then show Field 2

If Field 2 is "No" then show Field 3

However that obviously doesn't work if Field 2 is required regardless of the answer to to Field 1

• Hi Kimberly! Yes, the problem is both fields are required. Thank you for your help regardless!