How can I avoid reload of ID's that have been moved from active sheet to archived sheet

Options

Dear,

I have a sheet in which I'm uploading errors, which then need to be handled by other members.

Those loaded errors are repetitive loaded for 14 days, but when a member is actually telling the error is closed it is moved to an archived sheet.

Due to that move the error is fully reloaded in the error overview on next reload while is shouldn't.

Anyone any idea's on best practice to avoid the reload of those closed errors?

Thanks

Tags:

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Options

Hi @Filip Teugels

My apologies, I'm not sure I understand what your question is. Would you be able to post a screen capture example of each sheet (the Active sheet and the Archive sheet), but please block out any sensitive data. Then can you show where the IDs are being "reloaded"?

Thanks!

Genevieve

• Filip Teugels
    Options

Hi Genevieve,

I found a solution in the meantime.

The issue was that my uploading error message report, the errormessage could change up to 14 days after first creation date, so first time I moved the closed items to archive the system reloaded the archived ones again.

I found out that I just could let the workflow wait for 2 weeks on the creation date before moving the "closed" items to the archived sheet.

Thanks to come back on this.

Regards,

Filip

• Genevieve P.
    Options

Hi @Filip Teugels

That sounds like a great solution for now! I'm glad you figured something out.

Cheers,

Genevieve

• Filip Teugels
    Options

I thought I had the solution with attached "when date is reached" but I did not.

The system let a lot of older files in the sheet instead of moving those.

I have changed my flow (4249104797722500) now to with a fixed date but I would love to have that date variable like for example Today()-3weeks or something like that.

If you have a solution for this please let me know. How I could make the flow a bit more flexible comparing "Date status created" vs "Todays date".

• Genevieve P.
    Options

Hi @Filip Teugels

Click on the "Is Less Than" statement in the Condition block for your Date Status Created column. Then scroll down in the options. One of them is to ensure that the date is "In the Past".

Then you can add a second condition that says "Is not in the last (days)" if you only wanted to move them if they're both in the Past but not in the recent past.

Does that make sense?

• Filip Teugels
    Options

I have changed my workflow. I keep you posted on the outcome.