Docusign/Generate Document

Options
Charlene Stacy
Charlene Stacy ✭✭✭✭✭
edited 06/14/22 in Add Ons and Integrations

I have been using DocuSign/Generate Document from the beginning. Is anyone else experiencing this scenario? The process is used on a quarterly basis, today when attempting to generate documents from an existing mapping that was last accessed on 4/22/21 the message popped up "An Error has Occurred" "We're sorry, something isn't quite working right. Please try again. If you continue to experience this issue, please contact us." I attempted to EDIT the Mapping and received the same message; I could not edit or generate documents with the mapped letter. The browser is Chrome, I was signed into the DocuSign Account on another tab that is associated with the sheet. The template I used in Docusign, was "Eligible for Matching". I refreshed the sheet in Smartsheet and again accessed Generate Document, however this time I selected +CREATE, selected E-Sign, Log in to Docusign. The message appeared to "try again", I clicked the box again and the system connected to the Docusign account. I then exited the +Create steps(I exited this set up because I must maintain the existing tracking column on my sheet, it is linked to a cross formula metric sheet to record the number of sent, completed, void letters) I went back into the sheet, refreshed and selected Generate Documents, it worked. Somehow over a period of time the log in connection to Docusign is breaking and needs to be reestablished. Has anyone else experienced this?