Are the classes a requirement?

Hello,

I passed the exam, do I have to go back and take the courses?

Best Answer

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi @Rhonda 

Hope you are fine, did you mean that you passed Product Certification exam, if so congratulation.

no need go back and take the courses and you will see the Badge of Smartsheet Product Certification in your profile soon.

PMP Certified

bassam.khalil2009@gmail.com

☑️ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as an ( Accepted Answer), and I will be grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful"

Answers

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi @Rhonda 

Hope you are fine, did you mean that you passed Product Certification exam, if so congratulation.

no need go back and take the courses and you will see the Badge of Smartsheet Product Certification in your profile soon.

PMP Certified

☑️ Are you satisfied with my answer to your question? Please help the Community by marking it as an ( Accepted Answer), and I will be grateful for your "Vote Up" or "Insightful"

• Hello @Bassam Khalil

Yes, I am doing well and I hope you are too. Yes, that is what I meant, thank you for the congratulations and response.

• Bassam Khalil
    Bassam Khalil ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Rhonda Gates 

you are welcome, i will be happy to help you anytime.

PMP Certified