schedule a daily email

This discussion was created from comments split from: Automatically Send Form Daily.

Answers

• Hi, I am looking to do something similar, I have a Pre-task Plan that I need workers to complete Daily, and I would like to schedule a daily email, from the Form to the workers. The email would act as a daily reminder that the form needs to be filled out.

The sheet has been set-up with all the necessary column headers, and the Form built to assist the worker in entering the necessary information.

It is not necessary for them to see the sheet the data is collected to, and to avoid confusion it is best that they do not have access to it.

The Form has email as a Sharing Option, but I don't see anything that would allow scheduled emails (like the sheet options).

Currently we are using Boomerang, but would prefer the activity to live within this application. We do not have Dynamic View currently, and I am not seeing options to send a scheduled Portal Access. Looking to see if there is another method for completing this task without purchasing the premium add-on.

Appreciate any help

Thanks!

Doc

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Doc Control KBM

I hope you're well and safe!

Here's a possible workaround or workarounds

• I'd recommend setting up a daily recurring Alert or Reminder, including the form link.

Would that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.