IF Formula - 2 Conditions and 1 Flag

I have a column that houses a flag to notify if the billed hours breach the budget. But I am trying to use two conditions where it doesn't run if Contract Type contains T&M. My first attempt right now:

=IF([Billable Consultant/Developer Hours]@row > [Consultant/Developer SOW Hours]@row, (IF([Contract Type]@row, CONTAINS("T&M"))), 1)

I get INVALID which I can understand but need to know how to structure htis correctly. I have read through similar posts but not capturing what I am missing. Any help is great!

Tags:

Best Answer

• Mike Buckiewicz
    Mike Buckiewicz ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

SOLVED:

I was missing the comma delineation. Although if someone figures out how to exclude values based on containing key phrase let mek now as that would be cool.

This is what worked:

=IF(AND([Billable Consultant/Developer Hours]@row > [Consultant/Developer SOW Hours]@row, [Contract Type]@row = "Prime", [Contract Type]@row = "VSP DNE", [Contract Type]@row = "Subcontractor"), 1, 0)

Answers

• Mike Buckiewicz
    Mike Buckiewicz ✭✭✭✭

Update:

I went another direction and discovered the AND function however the drop down values on contract type contains "T&M" is what I am trying to filter out:

=IF(AND([Billable Consultant/Developer Hours]@row > [Consultant/Developer SOW Hours]@row, CONTAINS("T&M", [Contract Type]@row), 1, 0))

Feedback welcome.

• Mike Buckiewicz
    Mike Buckiewicz ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

SOLVED:

I was missing the comma delineation. Although if someone figures out how to exclude values based on containing key phrase let mek now as that would be cool.

This is what worked:

=IF(AND([Billable Consultant/Developer Hours]@row > [Consultant/Developer SOW Hours]@row, [Contract Type]@row = "Prime", [Contract Type]@row = "VSP DNE", [Contract Type]@row = "Subcontractor"), 1, 0)