Former Employee access
I have an unusual question. A former employee (part of a layoff) went into her Smartsheet account and changed the alternate email address to her new job email address. Because her old email address is currently forwarded to her former supervisor, the notification of the Alternate email added came to us.
We checked the User Management section but her name/old email address isn't listed there and there is no license assigned to her. We couldn't find anywhere she might have access but I couldn't find a list of all people who have accessed our Smartsheets and we have 14 licenses and a variety of teams (non-licensed users) using the program.
So can anyone answer any of these questions?
- Is there a list that I can download that shows every account that has access to my company's Smartsheets? (As one of the company Admins, I don't necessarily have (or need) access to every Smartsheet in the company.)
- How do we remove/deactivate the old email address associated with this account?
- Is it a security issue if we don't remove/deactivate the old email address?
- I know that it is possible for some people to access some Smartsheets with a link. What setting(s) do we need to change in order to ensure that the only people who have access to our Smartsheets have permission?
- Did I miss any security problem(s) associated with this issue?
Thank you in advance!