Reports - How do I create a report to give me the flag column?

Linda F
Linda F ✭✭✭✭✭
edited 10/08/21 in Formulas and Functions

I created a sheet that has a Flag column. I built a formula in the flag column to indicate when a number is within a range. =IF([Total of Buckets Weighed]@row < 25, 1, IF([Total of Buckets Weighed]@row > 35, 1, 0)) - This formula works fine.

The problem is when I am creating a report and the flag column doesn't appear with flags. I choose the flag column and it shows up on my report but the cells are blank - no white or red flags.

Can you provide some assistance so I can see my flags in the report I created?

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Linda F

I hope you're well and safe!

Strange!

Can you describe your process in more detail and maybe share the sheet(s)/copies of the sheet(s) or some screenshots? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help. (share too, andree@workbold.com)

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic weekend!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!