Data Shuttle Offload Error

Fer
Fer ✭✭
edited 06/14/22 in Add Ons and Integrations

Hello! Hope everyone is safe and sound. Since yesterday, I´ve been having troubles with my offload workflows, all of the 23 offloads (except 1) have been failing to run and reports this error: "Workflow Execute: A required header was missing or invalid: Content-Length"

I´ve been trying to figure out the reason by deleting and starting again the workflows, but nothing, I´ve changed the source or the target and for most of the cases it gave the same error. I am going to show a printscreen of the message as an example:

By the other hand, there is one offload tha seems to never fail, and there is another one that fails two or three times, then run succesfully, and then starts failing again and so on:

I´m truly baffled about this because it seems so random for me, but I´m sure that is because I still don´t understand the reason.

Thank you.

Best Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Answer ✓

Hi all,

(@Fer, @Justin Everly, @Stacie Karkhoff)

Thank you for reporting this issue and for those of you who contacted our Support team! I've confirmed with them that this is a known issue that our engineering team is now currently investigating.

Our testing has found that the error only seems to occur when generating .csv files. In the meantime, try setting your workflows to generate an .xlsx file instead of a .csv file. If needed, you can download the .xlsx file and convert it to a .csv through Excel > Save As.

Thanks again!

Genevieve

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Answer ✓

Hi @Fer@Justin Everly@Stacie Karkhoff

We were able to identify the cause of this issue and implement a fix, today! If you're still receiving an error, please continue to work with Support on this.

Thanks,

Genevieve

Answers