Jira Connector: Moving Jira User Picker (multiple users) field into Smartsheet

Options
Noel Garza
Noel Garza ✭✭
edited 06/14/22 in Add Ons and Integrations

I have a Jira issue that contains a User Picker (multiple users) field. The Jira field can contain multiple users from the user base.

I would like to use the Jira connector to move the user values into a Smartsheet column (e.g. Assigned Users). However, I have not found a way to do this. I've tried using the connector passing the Jira User Picker (multiple users) field to a Smartsheet Contact List field and I've also tried using the Smartsheet Dropdown (Multi Select) field.

Has anyone been successful doing this or is this functionality not avalable,

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Options

Hi @Noel Garza

As per this release note from last year, I believe you should be able to connect these values into a Contact Column that allows for Multiple Contacts (in the column properties). If you've tried both a multi-select dropdown column and a multi-select contact column but neither has worked, please reach out to our Support team so they can troubleshoot this with you in a private channel (where you can show screen captures, etc).

Support will want any screenshots you can provide along with a Workflow Support Info File file. Instructions for gathering a WEX File:

1. In the Jira Connector dashboard, select the timestamp under the Run Date column of the workflow. This will bring you to the workflow run history where you can see any error messages for each run.
    2. Select the timestamp under Last Run for the latest run of the workflow. (If you see "Completed with Errors" select that entry.)
    3. On following page, go to the hamburger menu (three horizontal lines in the upper left) and choose Download Workflow Execution Support Info.

Thanks!

Genevieve