Error message when mass loading users

Options

Hi,

I get error messages while mass loading non licensed users to the system. I used the template provided on the website to create the csv file. See sample attached (I changed name and email addresses). Any idea what those 2 messages mean? I get them with the same file.

Answers

• Jason Duryea
    Jason Duryea ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I would assume it's because you have Licensed User as FALSE and Resource Viewer as TRUE. If a user is not licensed, they cannot have Group Admin, Resource Viewer or Sys Admin enabled.

So you would think Smartsheet would realize this, but try making Licensed User TRUE for any users that also have Group Admin, Resource Viewer or Sys Admin set as TRUE.

Just a thought.

• Anne-Solene Monrouzeau
    Options

Thanks!

I changed the resource viewer column to false. Unfortunately I still get this error. It sounds like the column name or file structure is not correct. I am not sure how to troubleshoot honestly as the file seems to have all the columns required, no extra space. I opened a ticket with the support but haven't heard back yet. Any other thoughts on what could create the issue?