Determining SmartSheet access method email+password vs Microsoft (Azure AD)

Frank Falco
Frank Falco ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Is there a way to show what method users are using to log in?

I want to ensure all our internal users are using Microsoft (Azure AD) as the login method rather than email+password and it would be useful to know who is using which method.

If I shut down email and password access I believe that will affect external users, is that correct?

✅Did my post help answer your question or solve your problem? Please help the Community by marking it as the accepted answer/helpful. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

Best Answer

• Jason Duryea
    Jason Duryea ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Changes to the login method available only effective users on your domain. For example, if your company uses xyz.com for email (including Smartsheet logins), then the login options only effective xyz.com.

Sharing files with people external to xyz.com isn't affected. These users (say on abc.com) can login with whatever method is enabled for abc.com.

Answers

• Jason Duryea
    Jason Duryea ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Changes to the login method available only effective users on your domain. For example, if your company uses xyz.com for email (including Smartsheet logins), then the login options only effective xyz.com.

Sharing files with people external to xyz.com isn't affected. These users (say on abc.com) can login with whatever method is enabled for abc.com.