Filtering ?

Hi there I was asked to set up daily reports for volunteers for an upcoming vaccination clinic. I typically get an option in the filter that says "is one of" I am not getting that &the dates & times for this event has 7 differnt options all of which I am try to set up different report. I tried the contains but because people selected other dats they are interested in too that isnt doing what i want it to do

Answers

• Brett Wyrick
    Brett Wyrick ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey Elizabeth. Could you send a screenshot of your sheet? Trying to wrap my head around what sort of data you're capturing here. Thanks!

If this answer answers your question, please press "Yes" above - it helps the community (and those random Googlers out there 👀) find solutions like yours faster.

Love,

Brett Wyrick | Connect with me on LinkedIn.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2023 update: I'm no longer working on Smartsheet stuff. I started working at Microsoft in 2022, plus I have 1-year-old twins at home and frankly, I don't have enough time to do Smartsheet anymore. It's been real, Smartsheeters!

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee
    edited 11/09/21

Hi @Elizabeth Anderson

I agree that it would be helpful to know more information! What column-type is your "Date/Venue" column, and how is it populated (ex. manual selection, formula, automated workflow, etc).

Additionally, how many sheets are included in this Report?

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

• Elizabeth Anderson
    edited 11/09/21

@Genevieve P. another team took on this task so I no longer need assistance with this thank you :)