Report not printing as shown on screen

2»

Answers

• JeffP
    JeffP ✭✭

Upvoting as well. This is a really missing feature.

• Janelle
    Janelle ✭✭✭✭

Is this request being worked on or is it in the pile to start?

• Jhoaas
    Jhoaas ✭✭

still not working...... whats the point of a report if i cant print it??

• pjlambert
    pjlambert
    edited 03/27/24

Hello @Andrée Starå

i am also looking for this capability. Can we please can an update as to date of release?

i would also like to see a feature add to automatically run the row report to be emailed out on a recurring weekly basis- am i missing the option?

Thanks!

• Janelle
    Janelle ✭✭✭✭

Hello,

Just checking on the status of being able to print reports like they look on our screen. Printing the reports like we see them on the screen would be very helpful.

Thanks,

Janelle Dowling

• LaurenLong
    LaurenLong ✭✭✭✭

Would LOVE this feature! I'm screenshotting my report to print because the summaries are so important! :)

• bmallon
    bmallon ✭✭

I find it almost preposterous that we even have to ask for such an elementary request. Smartsheets should have addressed this internally and users should not even need to keep asking.

• I join the rest of the community asking for improved features when it comes to printing reports. Not all the audience for these reports have/ want access to Smartsheet to view reports, and they like attachments (ie reports as attachments). It is a feature that must be provided in order to really allow for Smartsheet penetration into the Business Fabric of all organizations. Myself i want to be able to keep Copy of my reports, as they show me at instant T0 a situation, that will evolve over time. I want to be able to compare where the difference occurred. For this I need to have print out of the reports, wit Totals, with all the grouping, and features that I have in the "online" reports

• Janelle
    Janelle ✭✭✭✭

Is there hope of ever getting the print issue with reports fixed? It sure would be nice if we could print the reports the way they look on our screens. I have areas within my buildings that have an issue with the network, and we have to change the location of some meetings because I can't connect to Smartsheet. I would like to hand out reports for those meetings. I also have staff that do not use a computer for their daily work but yet they need to see the reports I have created. Please put this on top of your list to work on.