Switching Between Two Smartsheet Accounts

I have two separate Smartsheet accounts - each with their own login. One for my work account; the other for my volunteer position at a non-profit. Is there a way I can switch between these two accounts without having to log out of one and log in to the other?

Right now, I'm using two different browsers to keep them separate. But sometimes, that's problematic.

I would like to be able to switch between these accounts on my computer and on the mobile app.

Thank you!

Best Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Answer ✓

Hi @alwayslearning

There currently isn't a way to toggle back and forth between accounts when logged in to Smartsheet; you will need to fully log out and then log in again as the other user. Keeping your accounts open in different browsers or one in Incognito mode is what I would suggest, if you need to have them both open at the same time.

An alternative would be to share a Workspace between the two accounts where you can work on the same sheets no matter who you're logged in as.

Please provide your feedback to the Product team about your login experience through this form, here!

Thanks,

Genevieve

• Maaik Meijerink
    Maaik Meijerink ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @alwayslearning ,

indeed you must log in/log out.

But as a partner of Smartsheet I have multiple accounts to take care of at multiple Smartsheet environments.

So the simple solution I use, is different sessions for example with Google Chrome. Just google ‘multiple chrome sessions’ how to do this. And every different session I put in my taskbar, so easily to switch without leaving Environments.

grtz, Maaik

Answers