How can I link two forms from two different sheets to put the answers on one singular sheet?

I want to be able to have two sheets with two different forms, but then I want the two forms to also have one sheet with the answers from both forms so that the answers are combined. Is that possible? If so, could you help?

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Micah Sheerin

I hope you're well and safe!

• You could use a Workflow combined with the Copy Row Action to copy the rows to two different so-called helper sheets and then combine them by using cross-sheet formulas in the one where you need them.
    • Another option. You could use cross-sheet formulas combined with either a VLOOKUP or INDEX/MATCH structure to connect the sheets, and when you update the source sheet, it will reflect on the destination sheet. (You could combine both sheets with this method if there's anything unique on both that we could use to tie them together)

Make sense?

Would that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.