Is SmartSheet Support non-existant?

I've opened cases for support multiple times with absolute NO response other than an automated email with NO resolution.

This is absolutely ridiculous and the issue still persists. I have removed the custom logo and it keeps coming back!!

Comments

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 03/08/22

Hi @JAdams2

I hope you're well and safe!

• Where are you removing it from, and what are you expecting to happen?
    • Have you checked your Account Settings?

Did that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Umesh Shah
    Umesh Shah ✭✭✭✭

Yes, support is slow to non-existent. We have an enterprise account so the only way I can get a response is to call in.

• JAdams2
    JAdams2 ✭✭

@Andrée Starå - thanks for trying to assist. I work on systems myself so I have followed the instructions to remove the custom branding. The logo is removed temporarily from the main page, but all Forms still show the custom logo and, upon refreshing the screen, the custom logo is still in place. It's a tech issue with the application and this has been going on since Oct 2021 and I've opened 3 tickets with ABSOLUTELY NO RESPONSE OR RESOLUTION from Smartsheet. It's quite ridiculous.

@Umesh Shah ugh what an incredible disappointment because I've been unable to find a call in number even with my paid account.

• I agree. I requested email support for a forms questions over 2 weeks ago. Still waiting on a response. Not what I would expect from SmartSheet.

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@JAdams2

Happy to help!

Strange! Yes, maybe it's a bug.

I hope it gets solved soon for you.

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• Hi @JAdams2   

Thank you for bringing this to our attention; I have identified your case with Support and escalated on your behalf. 

The issue you’ve described can happen when downgrading from a Business to Pro plan since the Pro plan does not have custom branding functionality (the default for Pro plan is set as the original Business plan logo). The Support team will need to work with you directly to update your branding, and they’ll reach out to you via email to connect on this.

@jwatts07 There are currently no open cases with Support under your Community email address. Please check to see if you received an email from Support regarding that ticket; you may need to reply to this email to keep your case active. 

Thank you!

Genevieve 

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now