Grid/Ranking within Forms

Is there a way in Smartsheet to create the below table/grid within a form that also has a bunch of other questions? I don't think there is (but it would be awesome if there was)! And assuming there is not, any genius ideas how to ask the below without having to ask about each topic 3 times to get the various responses?

See below for example.

Thanks!

What areas and frequency do you want team to conduct trainings related to your organization? Please complete table below.

Answers

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Set up a separate form for each of the different topics. In the General Awareness form settings, have it take you to the Hotline form URL upon submission. The Hotline form submission would take you straight to the Conflict of Interest form, so on and so forth.

Come see me in Seattle at ENGAGE 2024! I will be at the 10xViz partner booth throughout as well as the "Lets Talk About Community" Meet & Eat table on Tuesday from 11:45am - 12:45pm!

CERTIFIED SMARTSHEET PLATINUM PARTNER

10xViz.com

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @jtl

I hope you're well and safe!

To add to Paul's excellent advice/answer.

Another option would be to have different sections in the form with the same options for each, and you could also structure it with logic so the next section wouldn't show until the previous one is completed.

Make sense?

Would that work/help?

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

• iochoa
    iochoa ✭✭

Hello @jtl. Where you successful at inserting a table/grid within a form? I need to do the same thing but my list has 65 topics. Any advise/direction would be incredibly helpful.

• jtl
    jtl ✭✭

@iochoa - I was not able to do so. I instead used a heading to ask the question and then had all the options listed as questions with drop downs. It wasn't pretty but it worked.