Resource Management Panel not showing all of the managed resources involve in the project

Options

I manage to use the resource management panel, and also the specific sheet and resource management project also seem to sync. One issue though, I have quite a lot of people involved in this particular project. However, only 2 people seem to appear on the panel (as shown on the attached image). Can anyone help me with this?

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Options

Hi @Yao Ming

In order for the Panel to identify a resource from Resource Management and sync that data with Smartsheet, the resources you're managing will need to have an email address in Smartsheet and be a part of your plan/account (either licensed or unlicensed), as well as have an account in Resource Management.

The email address of the Contact in your Assigned To column is the unique identifier which allows the panel to match information back and forth.

Is it possible that the Contacts who aren't appearing in the Panel are not configured with that same email address in Resource Management?

See: Authorize Smartsheet and Resource Management accounts

Cheers,

Genevieve