Resource View

Hi,

I am trying to create a resource view for a specific project plan. All the 'assigned to' users are showing up with their % allocation, except one. I have shared the workspace to them and I have seen them in the Project plan, so I know they are a licensed user. This is the only plan that has the resource management (legacy) option selected, so I know the data isn't being pulled from anywhere else.

Originally this plan was in a different workspace, with all of the other project plans, but it was decided that it needed it's own workspace, which I created and moved the plan into. The user that isn't showing up in my resource view doesn't have access to original workspace. Could this be the root of the problem? In that they don't have access to the workspace that was the origin of this plan.

Any tips or info would be helpful,

Thank you

Answers

• Maaik Meijerink
    Maaik Meijerink ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello,

Did you add this user to user management (unlicensed is fine). If he/she is not there this user will not pop-up as a resource in the resource overview.

Regards,

Maaik

• Hi Maaik,

Thank you for your reply. He is a licensed user.

I have since figured out the issue and it has been fixed, I got the account owner to manually add the email address of the person that wasn't showing up to the original workspace of the plan and it seemed to have fixed the problem.

Cheers,

Mikyla