Sign in to submit new ideas and vote
Get Started

Renaming Column Name in Report

Options

1) Is it possible to change the Name of Column in Report instead of Source Sheet.

2) Auto Columns name is appearing in the Report instead of Column Name (Ex. Created by , Modified By, Created Date and Modified Date). Is there any way to change System Columns name in the Report.

Thanks for your support.

Best regards.

Tags:
11 votes

Idea Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• DW1
    DW1 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Feature request for reports to auto-update when column names are changed. Currently, renaming a column in a sheet will corrupt any reports that reference that sheet column. Reports should reference the backend column ID and not the column alias in the UI.

• Ibrahim Khaleel
    Ibrahim Khaleel ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks for comments.

My Scenario is different, I looking for the calculating column in the report instead of creating new column in the Source file. I have 7 level of approval and want to know the approval period in this case I have create 7 new column in the source file instead of this is there any option to create calculated column in the report which will help us avoid creating new column in the source file each time.

I hope it will benefit the users to creating multiple reports.

Thanks for your support.

Best regards.

• MennoStassen
    Options

allow me to accept the new name of a column in a report. the current option of disconnect from report is beyond useless. I have already corrected the name of the column in the source sheet, therefore the open source sheet option is also beyond useless. what I need is the option to say yes please accept this renamed column.