Hello,

Options

I am currently working on a digital performance evaluation. I have created a smartsheet with employees names, supervisor email, 30 day review date, 60 day review date, and 90 day review date. I have created a smartsheet survey for the employee to complete and a survey(evaluation) for the supervisor to complete. I would like to automate it to the point where on the 30 day review date, it sends the employee survey to the employee. Once the employee is done with the survey, it is sent to myself and their manager. I would then need another trigger for it to send the survey (evaluation) to the supervisor to complete. Once it is complete, it will need to be sent to HR and their manager.

Answers

• Andrée Starå
    Andrée Starå ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @chalexan

I hope you're well and safe!

Is the Survey in a form?

Can you describe your process in more detail and maybe share the sheet(s)/copies of the sheet(s) or some screenshots? (Delete/replace any confidential/sensitive information before sharing) That would make it easier to help. (share too, andree@workbold.com)

I hope that helps!

Be safe and have a fantastic week!

Best,

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

Did my post(s) help or answer your question or solve your problem? Please support the Community by marking it Insightful/Vote Up, Awesome, or/and as the accepted answer. It will make it easier for others to find a solution or help to answer!

SMARTSHEET EXPERT CONSULTANT & PARTNER

Andrée Starå | Workflow Consultant / CEO @ WORK BOLD

W: www.workbold.com | E:andree@workbold.com | P: +46 (0) - 72 - 510 99 35

Feel free to contact me for help with Smartsheet, integrations, general workflow advice, or anything else.

Help Article Resources

Want to practice working with formulas directly in Smartsheet?

Check out the Formula Handbook template!