Welcome to the Smartsheet Forum Archives

The posts in this forum are no longer monitored for accuracy and their content may no longer be current. If there's a discussion here that interests you and you'd like to find (or create) a more current version, please Visit the Current Forums.

Summarizing a Customer Satisfaction Survey that is ongoing with monthly reports

JT
JT ✭✭
edited 12/09/19 in Archived 2017 Posts

I have created a Customer Satisfaction Survey with 12 questions that use a  5 point Likert scale. (Strongly Agree / Agree / Neutral / Disagree / Strongly Disagree).  I have tested the web page and it all populates the SmartSheet fine. Additionally, the first 5 questions are about the sales person, the second 5 are about the crew that did the job and the last 2 are overall questions. 

The question now turns to creating a report that summarizes the data automatically each month.  Given that the number of rows changes every day as feedback is received, I am looking for a way to do two things:

1. Create a report where I can define the performance/reporting period and summarize the the AVERAGE scores for each question BY SALESPERSON  and the also BY CREW

2. Set Up dashboards that can be updated monthly that show average scores by sales person and by crew.

I can't seem to find anything in the videos or help docs that shows how to do this.  Am I better off exporting the data into Excel and dealing with it there? (I'd prefer an automated method)

Thanks !

Web Page Survey Data.PNG

Comments

This discussion has been closed.