Can you set up multiple working days at the sheet level and/or the account level?

Hello,

In my project plan I have two teams that operate at different working days: 7 days a week at 11 hours a day and 5 days a week at 11 hours a day. I would like to capture that on one project sheet instead of two. Any suggestions?

Thank you,

Sheri

Answers

• Paul Newcome
    Paul Newcome ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Working days can only be set at the account level. Fell free to explore the Ideas Topic to see if someone has already made the suggestion of being able to adjust it on the sheet level. If they have, you can vote it up. If they have not, you can submit a new idea to let Smartsheet know you are interested in the feature and allow others to vote on it.

Come see me in Seattle at ENGAGE 2024! I will be at the 10xViz partner booth throughout as well as the "Lets Talk About Community" Meet & Eat table on Tuesday from 11:45am - 12:45pm!

CERTIFIED SMARTSHEET PLATINUM PARTNER

10xViz.com

• Hi @Sheri.C

I see you marked Paul's response as not answering your question.

He is correct that you cannot set two different types of working days in one Smartsheet Sheet - I would also recommend either creating an Idea post or voting on a current post that matches with your feature request.

An alternative would be to have two separate sheets, each with their own working day structure, and then combine both sheets into one Report for an overall view. (See: Build a row report)

Cheers,

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now