How can I display milestones as diamonds in Calendar app

Options
Arundhati
Arundhati ✭✭✭
edited 10/03/22 in Smartsheet Basics

When I set up a sheet in Calendar app it displays milestones i.e. tasks with duration = 0d as bars. I am able to right-click and check the box for milestone. But I would like for the task to be displayed as a diamond instead of a bar with a small checkbox under. Is there a way to change the shape of a task in Calendar app?

Best Answer

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Arundhati

No, there currently isn't a way to change the shape of a task in the Calendar App to be a diamond.

However you could use the checkbox column as the option in the "Color By Column" selection. This means all your Milestone tasks would appear as a different color in your Calendar App.

Please submit your feature request to the Product team by creating an Idea Post in the Smartsheet Product Feedback and Ideas topic here in the Community. This will allow other users to vote on your enhancement idea!

Cheers,

Genevieve

Answers

• Genevieve P.
    Genevieve P. Employee Admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Arundhati

No, there currently isn't a way to change the shape of a task in the Calendar App to be a diamond.

However you could use the checkbox column as the option in the "Color By Column" selection. This means all your Milestone tasks would appear as a different color in your Calendar App.

Please submit your feature request to the Product team by creating an Idea Post in the Smartsheet Product Feedback and Ideas topic here in the Community. This will allow other users to vote on your enhancement idea!

Cheers,

Genevieve