Missing account? No quick support...

mike32
mike32
edited 10/05/22 in Smartsheet Basics

I am just trying to understand if anyone else has encountered this: my account seems to be missing. The credentials are right, I keep getting "there is not account with these credentials". There is no way to contact smartsheet support by phone, at the moment I cannot use my account.

I promoted smartsheet for 4 years within both organizations I worked for and have been an avid supporter... thanks for not supporting my personal account!

Had to create another account just to post this.

Q: Is this common with smartsheet? How quick should I expect resolution?

Answers

• Hi @mike32

I've seen that error message before when my password was typed in incorrectly. Have you tried resetting your password? Here's the reset password page. (See: Common login issues and how to solve them)

If that hasn't helped, is this email part of a wider account (e.g. a Business or Enterprise plan)? If so, a System Admin on that plan may be able to help update your information in the Admin Center to help you gain access.

If neither of this has helped, please reach out to Support with the email address of the account you're trying to access, the last time you were able to log in, the way that you're logging in (e.g. email and password, SSO), and any other relevant information.

Thank you!

Genevieve

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now

• Thank you, Genevieve!

It has just been reviewed/fixed by support.

The interesting part is that password recovery emails did not arrive at all and my account was disabled. It would be nice to have a call number for quick resolution.

Thank you again for your answer.

• Hi @mike32

I'm glad to hear this was resolved for you! Thanks for following up. 🙂

Join us at Smartsheet ENGAGE 2024 🎉
    October 8 - 10, Seattle, WA | Register now